Hatchlings is Hiring!
What to Expect
Hatchlings is a social gaming company located in downtown Des Moines, Iowa. Our community includes players from around the globe, and we believe in engaging our users with exciting interactive content every day.
Here at Hatchlings, we promise you a fun and challenging environment. Things move pretty fast in the startup world, and in order to succeed, we need self-starters on our team. All members of our core team are intimately involved in the creation of our games. As part of a small company you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of roles and responsibilities and you can expect to contribute ideas that shape the company’s path.
Junior Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer will collaborate with the creative team to design assets for in-game use, as well as create graphics to support marketing initiatives and social media campaigns. The role will also include answering player support messages, which is a responsibility shared by all team members and provides insight into the intricacies of our games and the players we're designing for.
This is a full-time position at our downtown Des Moines office.
- Design daily game content using Hatchlings art assets
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design Leads on art production or design for special events and campaigns
- Assist in maintaining a calendar tracking team workflows and content releases
- Setting up and scheduling content releases using our admin tools
- Providing support to customers through email and social channels, and relaying bugs and user feedback to the rest of the team
- Proficient with the Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to work within set style guidelines, but willing to test boundaries and experiment
- Familiar with the requirements of designing for web and mobile
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision, but willing to take direction as required
- Comfortable working in an environment that can be fast-paced, while still maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Please include work samples or a link to an online portfolio with application.
Don't see a job listing that fits you?
We still want to hear from you! Fill out this simple application and tell us why you want to work at Hatchlings.